Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on, a voice of reason and a fashion and beauty police. These are the friends we need to fulfill our lives
We all have different friends for different reasons. There are friends who we can count on with everything, while others are just great to keep you company. Whatever your reasons, I think these are the kinds of friends every girl should have:
- The socialite: Now this friend seems to know all the organisers of hot gigs. She is well connected and lights up any room. She is the go-to person to help you organise great events.
- The dream chaser: She makes you feel guilty for not aiming to achieve career and business success. She makes her paper, talks about the economy and spends sleepless nights building her empire. Her purpose is to inspire you to dream beyond your current situation and help you achieve your goals.
- The quiet one: Introverts are great listeners and can offer great advice. She is your voice of reason and helps you put things in perspective. Most importantly she won’t make it a big issue if you hadn’t called her for weeks.
- The brutally honest one: If you want the hard truth about your not so great relationship, your fashion disaster or your business proposal, she is the go-to friend who will not sugar coat anything. Such friends are great for straightforward feedback.
- The childhood best friend: This friend knows everything about you, from your weird habits to your dreams. She has been there for you since you were 10 and your relationship is inseparable.
- The golden oldie: She loves your company as much as you enjoy hers. She has so many memories to share and a lot of wise advice on relationships, career, and life.
- The platonic friend: you need that guy friend to give you a different perspective on life and relationships. You need this friend because he is straightforward and makes you feel safe.
What types of friends do you have?
Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Thanks