Simple Sweet And Sour Lamb Chops Recipe For Fathers’ Day
A way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. What better way to show your dad that you appreciate him than with this simple recipe from Chef Nono?
Fathers’ Day is extra special in South Africa because it’s on the same day which commemorates Youth Day (June 16). So there’s more than enough reason to spoil yourself and daddy and this sweet and sour lamb chops recipe will linger on both your memories for a while:
- 1 KG lamb chops
- 1 tbsp pepper steak seasoning
- 1/4 tsp rosemary, finely chopped.
- 1 Cup sweet and sour sauce (or sweet chili)
- Combine rosemary and seasoning and rub on lamb chops.
- Dry-fry on low-medium heat until the lamb has cooked through.
- Add the sauce and cook for a further minute or so.