Looking for a delicious and simple culinary idea to try this evening? Chef Nono has you covered with this stuffed chicken fillet recipe
● 4 chicken fillets, butterflied
● 2 cups spinach, chopped
● 1 cup peppadews, chopped
● 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
● 1 tbsp chicken spice, to taste
● 1 tbsp olive oil
READ MORE: Welcome To Chef Nono’s Kitchen
● Season fillet by sprinkling a bit of salt and pepper over the fillets.
● In a large bowl, combine the spinach, peppadews, feta cheese and salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
● Spread the spinach mixture evenly across the surface of the butterflied steak. Starting with the side closest to you, roll the fillet tightly forward, around the filling, until the roll is complete. Use twine (string) to tie up the rolled fillet.
● Transfer the stuffed fillet roll to a baking dish and brush the olive oil all over the surface of the steak. Sprinkle with the chicken spice. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 35 minutes at 180 degrees. Turn the oven to grill and grill for 5-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow the fillet to rest for 15 minutes before removing the twine and slicing. Cut into slices and serve.