NetFlorist, South Africa’s Largest Floral and Gifting Service
If you need ideas and inspiration on what gift to present to that special someone on any occasion, look no further than NetFlorist. Here’s why we simply love it
NetFlorist leverages both world-class technology and global sourcing, enabling you to send bouquets, arrangements, gifts, perfumes and a wide range of quality jewellery and watches to loved ones, friends and associates both locally and around the world.
They are focused on growing their global market share in the floral and gifting arena and partner with globally focused software and service companies to ensure that they remain at the cutting edge, and continually research the globe to give you access to the highest quality gifts, flowers, perfumes and jewellery, delivered on time.
They see flower delivery, as well as the delivery of gifts and jewellery as expressions of emotions and they pride themselves on providing the best floral, gifting and jewellery service anywhere in the world.
Flowers are delivered by our network of preferred florists and hampers, gifts and jewellery are all carefully packaged and distributed via our courier network. All products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee – if you are not happy with the service, a replacement will be sent or a full refund will be made (T’s and C’s apply to jewellery).
Here are reasons to visit this awesome gifting portal:
- You won’t get caught out sending the same thing twice with their order history and online order tracking
- No need to stalk anyone twice with your own online address book to store delivery info.
- Everyone loves a bargain and you’ll have access to their promotional offers and discounts.
- To suit your lifestyle, whether you’re living in the stone ages or not, there’s a variety of payment methods available.
- In case you’re paranoid, it’s 100% safe and secure shopping.
- If you’re not an early bird to catch the worm, they offer nationwide same day or next-day delivery.
In fact, Valentine’s Day is one of NetFlorist’s busiest occasions and the NetFlorist bunch sees different trends year-on-year.
Valentine’s day 2020 proved that love is universal with senders not only sending gifts to their lovers, but also their daughters, mothers, best friends and themselves as well.
- 14 511 flowers bouquets were ordered
- 4879 teddy bears were bought
- 614 414 chocolates were ordered
- 1 855 litres of wine was bought.
- 241 x-rated gifts were delivered
- 27 226 orders were completed
- And 900 temporary jobs were filled on Valentine’s Day.
There’s more than enough reason to trust NetFlorist to be your companion in showing people in your life how much you love and care for them.